Sunday, July 27, 2008

What's "WRONG" ?

What kind of pleasure a person can get by "killing" or rather call it "Destroying".........God gives us life and we are trying to get best out of it, but very few of us are able to do so and rest are just trying to be happy by doing all those things which might not seem right to us but we say that we have a reason behind it.
If we talk about the blasts in last two days in Ahemdabad and Banglore, then it seems that those who have a justification for their wrong doings do not believe that it's wrong or may be they know it's wrong but they believe that "what's wrong in doing wrong". who did decide in the very first place that what's wrong and what's right? why killing is wrong?..........
I dont find answers to many such questions but I believe in one thing that If I do something to others which I would never like to do with myself I would call it "wrong".

No comments: