Thursday, September 15, 2011

.......................

I am not able to give any name to this post as I have so many things in my mind that if I name it then it will not be justice to all thoughts. Life is moving so fast but at times I still feel the emptiness and selfishness of all human beings. I feel we all are living a life without understanding the true self and just running towards the end of life. No one thinks from the other person's prospect and we blame each other.
I feel a pity for those people who are living this life without giving it a thought. We all are blaming each other and everyone says to the other person that he/she does not understand me. But what I want to know is that do you understand yourself.I don't think so. we all think that we know ourselves very well. but actually we do not. and the day when people start analyzing themselves more than others they will stop finding faults in others. Our relations will improve and humanity will grow.

No comments: