Thursday, November 3, 2011

Had I been a good writer

I wish I had this talent of penning down my thoughts with appropriate usage of words, Then I would have described my thoughts,feelings, imagination, visualization etc to a great extent and the world inside me would have come out sometimes. But unfortunately I am not a good writer and my inner world find it very difficult to come out.
Life has moved a lot and still moving because that's what it is supposed to do. Things have changed and still changing. Many years back my little innocent brain thought that it will be relaxed in few years as it thought that all the tensions will be gone by then. But the cutey pie dint know that it's growing in a world where if you get rid of one tension you get two in return. So here It is...... thinking that it will be relax after few years. But I have understood the strategy so I told my little brain not to think too much and just relax right here...... at this very moment........ because who knows what's gonna happen after few years. So the little fellow understood the point and smiled and sent a friendship offer to my heart. Now they both have become friends and Trying to enjoy every moment right here...... and right now......

No comments: