Monday, January 28, 2019

A day before marriage...

The day I was born, it was already decided that one day I will be leaving my father's home and will go to someone else's home to start a new family life with them..... A new family whome I don't know except the guy and that too not so much. There are girls who are excited about this day But some of them are scared, some don't want this day to come, some are happy, some are sad, some are doubtful about their future but we All still have to take this step....
Today here I am, and the day has come in my life.... Yes I am getting married tomorrow...... Unlike other girls I dint get married too early or too late but still I m feeling all these emotions today.... Its a happy and sad moment for a girl to get married and leave the family. you start feeling like you are going to get detached from your family like a branch from a tree and you will be fixed on some other tree where you have to keep yourself strong enough so as not to fall down..... It's a strange feeling.....  There is celebration, party, emotions, togetherness and many more on this day but a girl who is the bride to be is sitting and thinking how her life will be after this day....... Same is the case with me....... I m here with all mixed feelings and emotions and going to enter in a new life. Hopefully it's going to be an amazing journey .... Let's see........
I wish my father would have been alive to see me getting married today .
PS : May he rest in peace and is happy to see this day.

1 comment:

Ankur Dey said...

God bless you , have a happy life ahead.