Monday, June 29, 2009

REALITY SUCKS....................
















People who seem to be generous,kind and innocent are the most dangerous people in your life.It is very difficult to recognize a person and for that matter a person who seems to be so easy to be understood.

who says that life is beautiful?
where the trust has got lost?
where does the truth stay?
why everything is so blurred?
why people are not transparent?
why do people lie?

The more you try to understand life,it becomes more complicated.

Here I am sitting and thinking all these things, but who the hell cares what I think or what the realty is. Everybody is busy in a damn competetion of "Survival". And most of them want to live with happyness but I doubt that they are happy. because how can you be happy in this world which is full of cheaters and liers. Now it would be wrong to call everybody a cheater or a lier but the Ratio of good peaple is very low and I doubt that there is any good person left on this earth.......... I know there are many............... but the problem is they are not able to save thier own qualities of bieng good........ In fact the defenition of bieng Good has become so diffficult to understand in this Era. I dont know but sometimes you get to know certain things in life that you start to hate evrything and when that stage comes in life you talk and think like this...............................like this................Hey but why I am thinking like this........ let them be whatever they are.I wont let myself feel down because of those rubbish people.

No comments: