Sunday, April 14, 2013

You came in my life..........

I wish I had this power to see through the heart of other people, I would have seen what's in your heart but unfortunately I am not blessed with that capability. You have made me think too much about life and people. This life seems too complicated to understand things now. But I still love it.

You came in my life like any other unexpected thing but things have come and gone and never made it so difficult to read them. I would not say you are successful in doing that but yes you made the other things blurred to me. Yes you became an unavoidable page of this book of my life. Yes you occupied precious moments in my life. Yes I have given you the right to touch my heart but will never give it in your hands to play with it . So I will never stop you to stay with me in life and I let you go because you have to go for the betterment of life and to make it big.And I wish you and I will move on happily and remember our friendship to make it a meaningful existence of us in this world.


No comments: