Saturday, June 6, 2015

A New Journey

I can't believe that I have'nt written for so long. Uff.... Anyways......Exploration of life is going on and I see it as an opportunity to do something better everyday.... Don't know what's next in life, but I want to see it's positive side and want to go ahead with a positive attitude. Sometimes it's difficult to see through but I still keep moving.
This Journey of life is at times good and at times bad. I have decided to keep memories of only good one. Forgetting the bad one is not easy but I am trying hard so let's see.
I want to Thank God for sending some great people in my life in last few months. I am grateful to have them and adore there presence in my life. I am trying and will keep trying to do something good for humanity before I leave this world. No matter how much success I get in that.
Got Yellow belt in Martial Art (Kali Majapahit) today. Is it a start of a new journey? Let's see........................










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Teacher always search for great students. I am so lucky to have you as my student. You have huge potential and I can see a good quality steel slowly turning to a Samurai Sword. Stay Blessed!!!

My world and my words said...

Thanks a lot Sir.