Wednesday, August 26, 2015

My Battle

Yes It is my Battle and I have to fight it alone, And I realized it loooong ago but it still hurts when someone whom you expect just to listen to you, says it to you. Everybody's life is different and No one can really solve your problems but There are some people whom you look up to just to share your problems without any expectation of resolution........ I did a mistake after a very long time to look up to someone..... It's not that I am not strong. I am not a kid who expects others to solve my problems. But sometimes you start idealizing someone and you are mistaken when you expect them to understand everything, which is obviously a wrong expectation......... But years after I felt that there are genuine people who are of golden heart and deserve respect and regard. And that's the only reason I approached you without realizing that I should not assume you to listen to me.
I have never confessed in my life, but today I confess that I miss a father in my life at times, Though rarely but I do.

I know this post seems very personnel stuff, but I could not stop myself of writing it.....
But after all I am not sad because I know I am strong enough to tackle life today...... So here I come to you life with a smile.

No comments: