Sunday, August 23, 2015

I am feeling like I am stuck

I am feeling like I am hanging between earth and sky at a height where the Gravitational force is not able to reach and the sky has no intention of calling me towards it. What do I do ?? I am feeling like telling someone that I also want to feel normal and want to live a life where no boundaries , no fear, no superficial formalities, no hypocrisy, no force and no preset rules exist...... But wait.. this will not be normal life then.... Because if you expect a life like this then they call it NOT normal or Abnormal....... In a normal life you should behave and follow exactly the same path which others are going on...... How can you go in any other direction ??...... How can you be so insensitive that you only listen to your heart and not to the social preset rules echoing everywhere around you. If you do that then they make you feel miserable telling you every single moment that you are on a wrong path and you will fall down soon....... But I don't care. If I fall down I will be happy at least I tried to listen to my heart. Yes I am scared, Yes it is painful from time to time. Yes it is difficult but I will go on...........

No comments: