Monday, December 12, 2011

Another new year of my life.

So here I am, entering into another new year of my life. I wish in this new year I would be a better human being,better daughter, better friend,better employee, better sister and a better self. I wish i will learn more, grow more and will become stronger to survive in this world.
Again I face this problem of not able to put my feelings in words. I feel happy, I feel sad, I feel amazed, I feel surprised, I feel a lot many things and for a moment I also feel neutral, not affected by anything around me. Whatever......... I had a good day today. I thank to all people who took their precious time to wish me on this special day of my life . It would have been completed if just another wish would have come to my way.

" Khaali kitaab ke pannon ko dekh kar bas yahi khyal aata hai, ki kash ye mumkin ho jaye, ki apni aane wali zindagi ko inn panno par utaar sakoon"

No comments: