Saturday, July 18, 2015

My Favourite Child - Tiya

I love her,not just because she is my niece but because she deserves to be loved. She is my favourite child on earth. She is an adorable girl. She behaves mature at her age(12years) when there is anything serious, She is bubbly and makes everybody laugh in the family, She dance to the fullest and completes our family functions always. She loves to play Basket ball and is doing great in her school's Basket ball team. She is execellent in studies. She respect elders and loves her little cousins, (though she fights a lot with her younger brother, and scolds him at times as if she is his grandma :- ) .... And Ofcourse her little bro is a very naughty child so who will not loose patience with him........... She is not demanding and fussy about things, but at times she chews my brain for little things and I don't mind it at all.....She says that I am the best Buaji but I wish one day after a few years when she is grown up, she reads this blog and realise that she is the bestest niece that one can have...... My dear Child my best wishes and blessing are always with you... Keep Shining...... With Love to you dear Tiya.

No comments: