Monday, April 18, 2016

Dairy

Shamina was writing something in her dairy " I Just realised that it's being years that we haven't spoken to each other but still it feels that it was just now that we were having that chat, that we were sitting together, that we were talking for hours, that we were not thinking about this world, that I was crazy for you and perhaps you were or may be not. I don' t know but at least I believed that you felt the same. Perhaps I was wrong and that's why you kept moving and I got lost in those moments to an extent that I am searching myself even today".....
 Some one called her from the other room and she immediately closed her dairy so that no one sees it.
So whatever she was writing was left in between just like her life was left in between. It happens to her many times but she still dare to write and still dares to live and love life.

No comments: