Wednesday, April 27, 2016

If Only


If Only I would have got a chance to talk to you one last time,


If Only I would have not showed you so much of anger,
If only you would have turned back once and called me again,
If only I would have forgotten bitter things in that moment,
If Only I would have cherished the happy moments at that point,
If only you would have not taken those steps ahead,
If only I would have stopped you and pulled you back,
If only I could have said what was inside me,
If Only I would have understood what you were going through,
If Only the sky would have roared to tell me what is ahead,
If Only I would have got that one more chance……….
Now,
What if we meet in next life again?
Will you recognize me?
If Only I could have said that please do recognize me in our next life.
If Only I would have got a chance to bid you a final goodbye………….. If Only

No comments: