Monday, April 18, 2016

I don't care what they think. It's my heart

I don't want to live in past so I don't turn my head to any direction which reminds me of you. You are not forgotten but you don't deserve to be remembered. Many times I used to look back to your last few lines which you wrote to me.... I read between the lines but found nothing to hold on ..... For you I was just an experience , For me you were everything which made my life and destroyed together..... You would call me emotional fool may be, but I don't care. I don't care what you think, what others think, Because my feelings and emotions are only mine and no one can truly understand someone else's feelings. Everybody has a different heart and a different inner. People may go through the same experience in life but I believe that everyone has a different core which feels and no one can understand that.

No comments: